A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

March 14, 2017

Ruffle Dress with Rachel Roy Curvy Collection











Dress: C/O Rachel Roy | Belt-Old (Love this one) | Shoes- Similar| Sunnies-Similar





There was a time when all I wanted to wear was ruffles, and not this wasn't when I was 7. If it had a ruffle I would buy it, but somewhere along the way I got more discerning about my ruffles. I decided that I had grown out of them and didn't understand how to incorporate them into the new look that I was seeking out so I banished them from my closet. This was clearly just a phase I was going through.

Looking back I don't know what I was thinking about, ruffles are still very much my jam. I love the delicate nature of a ruffle accent on a dress, skirt or even a pant. When I received this dress from Rachel Roy Curve Collection I loved  the feminine touch that the ruffles brought to the look. I mixed the studded belt to toughen the look up just bit. It felt like a perfect combination of my style.

Fitnotes: If you've been wanting to try Rachel Roy Curvy Collection I will tell you it doesn't disappoint! I loved the fit of this dress, it was true to size. The quality of the fabric was also really nice.

Sometimes it's enlightening to revisit a style you gave up on so you can make it work for your wardrobe.  Below I've included a few of my favorite Rachel Roy Curvy Collection pieces. There are a few dresses I'm obsessed with! Have you  tried her collection yet? What do you think?

Thank you for reading!

XO

J



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yes to this pink dress. I have been eyeing it but it looked so blah on the model. Seeing it against your chocolate skin makes me want to snatch it up now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig