A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

August 30, 2016

Plus-Size End of Season Closet Favorites...







Add caption





Skirt, Top

As the summer winds down I have been trying my best not to buy any new clothes. Since it's still fairly hot outside I am relying on my closet favorites to get me through the season. Off the shoulder tops and circle skirts have really be the key to my summer looks. I'm still not tired of showing my shoulders and hope the trend carries into the fall. This skirt from Lane Bryant is an amazing blend of summer and fall. The vibrant colors and material and a perfect transitional piece to take you into the fall season.

Is anyone else over the summer and ready for fall?

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig